Wednesday 14 January 2009

I'm so excited





I'm off today on a studio craft course for 3 days !!!!! eat sleep and craft what more could a girl want.
The course is with Judi a Ranger educator in inks and embossing, I have done work shops with her before and allways had a good time, so this will be heaven getting good and messy. I'll tell you all about it when I get back :)

The wedding went very well and thanks for the comments on my card as for a photo of me well lol I'm either not photogenic or my family can't take a pic to save their lives



The Bride and groom


My DH and 2 sons


It was with out dought the coldest wedding I have ever been too, but a lovely time was had by all

3 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Oh I hope you have a great time Von, and Please let me see what you do and let me know what you learn LOL
Cindy

Barb said...

Hi Von, check out my blog, there is something there for you.
Hugs, Barb

Cindy van Oorschot said...

I have something for you on my blog please go check it out.
Cindy

Followers