Sunday 25 January 2009

Late updating my blog

Hi I'm back and had a wonderful time with Judi and made a new friend Linda. We did absolutely everything to do with inks and embossing and came away having done nearly 80 samples which we bound with the bind it all never used one before and my pages are back to front upside down every way but the right way lol but never mind it's still a great reference book. We ended making a project and answering questions on techniques and the products.



Thease are the lovely goodies I came away with






I was very impressed with the colour wash I'd never used that before, the colours are so vibriant










This one was fun with distress embossing powder also new to me.
Crumple the paper when rub over embossing ink dust with the powder and heat, then wipe over with inks and spritz with water and allow the inks to blend










now this was stamped with Adirondack new pigment inks onto glossy card !!!! I think next to the distressing ink and alcohol inks these have to be my new favourites so versitile :)








and here my finale project an altered tin tehe A for altered Art . Alcohol inks of coures lol grunge board crackle paint, distress ink,acrylic daubers and a memory frame Wish you could all have been with me :)


just a couple more pictures I couldn't resist showing you

2 comments:

Emma said...

They all look great :) Id love to go and do something like that :)

Em x

Yvonne said...

Thank you so much for your kind words..on my blog. did have to think , i never put a comment on my blog,lol.
Love these to bits. just getting into the colouring side of stamps, and just found Tim Holtz..what a fab artist he is. your work is lovely,i will keep coming back to nose around at what you are doing. yvonne

Followers