Thursday 21 April 2011

Hip to be Square week 12 at Just for fun challenge

Ok you can breath easy this week as it's squares at Just for Fun, so many thanks to those of you who rose to the star challenge :)

So this week I'm asking you to think of squares 1 or many just make them the main feature of your art. I have chosen to make 2, a card with a background stamp from Hero arts. Stamp in black and embossed with a holographic powder on a brayerd glossy card, I then removed some of the colour from the squares and colour in with pro markers, cut it to fit my card and mounted a stamped image and the text . The piece I had left over has been mounted behind glass and edged with copper foil tape and it's this piece I shall be putting in the swap :)

8 comments:

donna said...

They are both very cool. That ep looks like fun..Donna

cheryl said...

oh these are great hun,love the EP how fun does that look,hugs cherylxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Super inspirational piece Von.
Have a great Easter.
Regards Florence.

Neet said...

I just love your interpretation this week Von - love the blues and lilacs you have used to colour this as well.

Zoechaos said...

Finally getting time to have a look round and see what everyone has been up to! Very retro this Von has a wonderful '60s feel to it. XOXO Zoe

Sue said...

This is fab Von, I love your retro squares x

Jaqi said...

very clever, what a great piece its fab

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow Von these are stunning ! I don't know why but they remind me of liquorish allsorts ! Am I weird ?


Marie

Followers