Thursday 20 October 2011

What's in your bedroom

Well we are still recycling things from around the house at Just For Fun so what can you up-cycle from your boudoir :)  or sewing box.Well I had lots of ideas dress up a perfume bottle decoupage an old handbag with some of the pages I cut out of the book, jazz up a pair canvas shoes but ..................... when your mojo goes on holiday with out you all these things seemed so daunting I would love to see if you can make them come to life for me :) so my creation for this week is very simple I coloured some air dry clay with wild plum AI and formed it to make a frame for a mirror I took out of an old eye make-up case and to hang it I've use those annoying bits of ribbon they put on the shoulder of garment, a great source of free narrow ribbon
You must check out what Zoe and Neet have made and Neets guest designer Hazel all stunning pieces
Thank you for stopping by and hope you will find time to join us this week

11 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific idea and so inventive. x

cheryl said...

oh von knew you would come up with something amazing and you sure have this is just brilliant hun gosh,love love it hugs cherylxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Great idea! Valerie

Zoechaos said...

I've been wondering what you had done this is fabulous terrific reuse of the mirror. As for those shoulder ribbons we crafters have to be grateful for them great source of ribbon! XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

oooo this is so inventive and just amazing xxx

Alison said...

Fabulous project Von! x

Anonymous said...

Fabulously creative Von.
Have a great weekend.
Regards Florence x

hazel said...

I love the shape of the frame that you've created with the clay. A fabulous project.
xxx Hazel.

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Von . Thank you for your lovely words, have missed you and your beautiful creations lately.This piece is phenominal ! where do you get your ideas from ? Love the shape the color those gorgeous flowers a real inspiration and goodness knows I need some !

Marie

Sandra's Spot said...

Wow a fab creation and all without your mojo.I love the colour and shape and those flowers. Hugs Sandra XX

Neet said...

This looks so good Von - and I love the colour - mmm Wild Plum AI. Need to experiment. Hugs, Neet

Followers