Thursday 29 December 2011

Anything goes at Just for Fun

How are you all ? were you good and did Santa bring you some new toys to play with if so why not get creative and show them off here at Just for Fun as it's anything goes .
I have had a play with an old toy had to blow the dust off mind you lol
I've taken 2 files from my Silhouette library and joined them together, not sure if you can see but I have used green and pink chalks on the flourish and bird and distress ink for the edge this was then mounted on a background made with reinkers on tissue paper. Zoe and Neet have of course come up with fab ideas :)
Have a wonderful New Year all and I look forward to visiting you
XXX

12 comments:

Neet said...

Wondered how you had done this Von - it is beautiful. Like fretwork. Absolutely fabulous - now if only I had a Silhouette ....
Hugs, Neet

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

Well you lost me on how you did it but I am so pleased that you showed such a terrific piece of artwork. I have some fretwork cutouts that someone sent to me so now I want to make something with them :)

Thanks for the inspiration as always

xxx

Cath Wilson said...

This is a real beauty, Von - love the idea. Gorgeous x

sam21ski said...

I'm not sure how you did it either Von, as the background looks like caught in crystal. Either way it looks stunning.

Hope you've enjoyed the festivities xxx

Sam xxx

Zoechaos said...

Absolutely Beautiful even the lettering is special WOW XOXO Zoe

cheryl said...

oh this is one,gorgeous piece of work hun just brilliant,hugs cherylxxx

Sandra's Spot said...

This is a gorgeous piece just love the colours and fab techniques. Love it. Happy New Year. Hugs Sandra XX

Karen said...

This is sooo lovely Von...clever girl! xxx

hazel said...

I love this Von - it's beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

kissinia said...

Happy New Year Von, to you and all yours! Best of luck!

Dolly Daydreams said...

this is so strange as I definitely commented on this and said how nice it was to see you using the Silhouette. Goodness knows where that went , maybe I emailed it !!!! The design is fabulous and I love the background colours too. You should use it more often.

Marie

Followers