Monday 12 March 2012

Mothers Day card and butterfly card

I can't believe I have actually made a side stepper card it's not what  I set out to do at all ! but I had  one sitting on my desk I'd received a friend so took the measurments from that I think I must have borrowed someone elses head lol  but I know my mum will like it :) I've used the mover and shaper dummy  borrowed from a friend such a nice size and covered it with paper, stamped and cut out the letters on the same paper .
Beleive me it was so hard keeping it clean lol I'm so messy with glue
Make my Monday's Challenge is for a Mother Day card or a thank you card
Here's the Birthday card with the butterfly I made for dear Neet with the butterfly made on grunge board as you can see the heating of the distress embossing powder on the tape has pulled the wings giving it lovely movement

21 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is stunning HUN really amazing detail and beautiful design,hugs Cherylx

Netty said...

Both beautiful cards Von. x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely cards, especially the butterfly one. Valerie

Karen said...

Gorgeous!!!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Both of these are lovely Von. The first one must have taken ages. So much detail. Looks very technical.
Regards Florence xx

Craftyfield said...

Love both cards, with a preference for the Stepper card which has lots of sewing related details and texture !

sam21ski said...

Great cards Von and well done for the stepper card, love the bellies on it

Sam xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous cards Von. I love the dress form in the first card, I bet your Mum will love it too and the butterfly is just stunning on the second card.
hugs {brenda} xox

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful stepper card Von (I've never made one of these) and the butterfly one is stunning. xx

Mynn xx said...

Fabulous cards! LOVE the step card--the dress form and sewing theme are fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

Dolly Daydreams said...

You have been busy ! Love both cards but the stepper looks like a lot of hard work to me. The butterfly is just perfect on the second. and beautiful background.

Marie

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week! Suzanne :)

Fid"s said...

nice ....
may i have one of these card?

Alison said...

Both are lovely, & will be treasured! x

Neet said...

Can see we are going to have to get you making more shaped cards Von - this is fabulous. Love my card too.
Hugs, Neet xx

Ann B said...

Your Mum with love her card, so fresh looking. Haven't done stepped card before but it looks complicated.
Thanks for your comments on my bead doll - think I may do a dragonfly one next.
Ann
x

Sandra's Spot said...

Both Gorgeous cards Von, your Mum is going to love it. I love the colours and the design looks really good. The butterfly is just perfect. Hugs Sandra X

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with your lovely cards

suzi b :)

Val said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week.
Valx

Bonnie said...

The background on your butterfly card is stunning...how did you do that?!

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous cards Von and love the shape of the one for Mum.
Thanks for sharing with us at MMM this week.
Fliss xx

Followers