Wednesday 20 June 2012

Tando and Fabric

I've been following the Tando challenge for a while now mainly cos I love the creations  that Karen makes, this it the first time I have joined in but I'm sure it won't be the last now I have more time on my hands.
The challenge is to use fabric, so I've used canvas for my tag (the sort you buy on a roll) and dylusion sprays in lemon, grass, london blue and crushed grape with the Tando flower mask. The flowers are out lined with dots made with liquid pearls and silver paint for faux stitching around the edge , all the embelishment are stuck down with the cosmic shimmer acrylic glue even the friendly plastic leaf .


I just had fun and made something that pleased me :) so hope you like it too

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours and style! Hugs, Valerie

sam21ski said...

Great tag Von

xxx

Zoechaos said...

Fab tag those colours are lush and there are so many lovely touches to look at. Thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative! (LOL) XOXO Zoe

Kaz said...

This is a gorgeous tag, I love the colours you've used and the flower mask is working beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Tando this month, hope to see you again.

Suze Bain said...

Fab, vibrant colours Von, a gorgeous tag. xx

chrissie said...

It's easy to see that you enjoyed making this Von and I love it. The colours are vibrant and the way you have used the mask is terrific.

Love Chrissie xxx

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is brilliant just love what you have done with the fabric,and the colours are amazing,love that leaf,hugs Cherylxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag Von. Love the vibrant colours.
Regards Florence xx

Karen said...

Awe, thank you for the vote of confidence Von, means so much my lovely! You have done a gorgeous job to this tag, I love the colours and the mask has worked so well hasn't it? Are you coming to the Extravaganza? If so do pop by and say hello won't you? HUGSxxx

Craftyfield said...

Love the vibrant colours and all the little details. Need to get myself some canvas...

Sandra's Spot said...

Gorgeous tag Von just love those colours and the decorations. Hugs Sandra XXX

Carol Plume said...

what a lovely vibrant tag Von - loving the use of the sprays with the mask...Thank you for joining us at Tando Creative, hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

I do like it and I even zoomed in to get a closer whiff ! Fabulous, those colours are amazing and look so good on the fabric what an amazing piece.

Marie

Emma said...

Love the vivid colours x

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous tag!!!

Followers