Saturday 14 July 2012

Tando Clock

Last night I had great fun making this clock at Pickwell farm and if you live in the Southampton area I hope you go and visit the shop as Carolyn stocks a lovely range of Tando along with lots of other goodies :)
We all had the same frame and all the papers (Tim Holtz) and stains inks and stamps provided I chose the retro grunge and shabby shutter with peeled paint for the frame and wild honey and peeled paint for the background, with sour apple and forest moss PP mists shame you can't see them in the photo though. I've only used a couple of the shapes provided I didn't want to over do it... oh yes and I've stuck it together in such a way that the green panels can be slid out and replaced with photo's
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to know what you think :)

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous clock, sounds like you had a fun time making it, too! Valerie

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous you have made a wonderful useful and decorative clock XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!!! I love what you have done with this Von!!! Am going to send a link to Di, she will love it too!!! :D xxx

Neet said...

You want to know what I think? Really?
Von, I think it is smashing. What a lovely clock and what a great idea that the pieces can be replaced with photos. Looks like fun and I love love love the colours you chose.
Hugs, Neet xxx

sam21ski said...

Well you already know what I think just because of the colours you've used and the style you've chosen, green, grunge and retro what more could I ask!!!

hazel said...

Wow Von this is fabulous, a great colour and I love the idea of putting photo's in it.
xxx Hazel.

chrissie said...

This is terrific Von and doubly brilliant if you can add photos to it as well--just love it.

Chrissie xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Well look at you clever clogs with your in and out sliding panels !!! This is amazing !!! i love it and I get really jealous when I read about you all attending various crafting venues. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and fabulous creative abilities.

Marie

Julia S-W said...

Fantasic job with this clock Von! I'm doing an Andy Skinner workshop in september at the Craft Barn and that's a Tando clock so it will be interesting to see how that one turns out too. Love the fact you can add photos here too.
Julia

Followers